Sunday, July 31, 2016

PSA From Uncle Irish... GO BACK UP YOUR CELLPHONE NOW....


If you use your cell for a lot of everyday things then the moment it dies can be a bit

disconcerting to say the least.

 I just dealt with the unfortunate death of my 3 year old Iphone5. The phone would just go
into a hap-hazard scroll and load various apps and the keyboard would just start adding any
random letters and numbers.

It's been acting up a lot more recently and this morning I did a back up to the cloud and to itunes.

Luckily, they were all completed before the phone got unusable.

Verizon service guys say it's probably the screen. I might get a new one to install at some point so that I have a back up phone.

That being said, there is a new iphone 6 sitting on my desk.

 It's being repopulated from the cloud back up as I type this and soon I will be reconnected to the matrix.

Go back yours up it will give you peace of mind.


5 comments:

  1. Still using my old flip phone .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten pretty good replacing the LCD and digitizer on iPhones, about 45 minutes start to finish. Only cost people a pair of twelve packs.
    Though I still personally don't own one.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ifixit.com had a great supply of repair parts.

      Delete
  3. you really wanna be connected to the matrix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. It's addicting. That's the problem.

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...